Monday, January 28, 2019

Rogers Ignite Service

19.01.28: Thot you might want to know what it is and would it work for...and if it might cost less than you are currently paying ... whether with Rogers or Bell.

First, Ignite service is wireless based service that includes internet, TV and home phone. 

The only remaining service is Wireless (cellphones) you pay for separately.

Second, Ignite comes in three levels and three internet speeds and all individually priced.

The 2nd pic (click to enlarge) is my summary of service and costs (you wouldn't believe how hard it was to gather these details). The prices are effective Jan 20th. 
The chart shows the slower speed 150 service (150mbps) is the less expensive and the fastest speed 1g service (1000mbps) is the most expensive.

Third, the TV remote is now voice command and really saves time. For instance, name an actor and it will list all movies the actor is in on Rogers and Netflix at the time. Say 'soccer  and all soccer items are shown. 


I won't go thru all the steps I took with Rogers support before I was satisfied but the end result is I am getting the best download speeds with the cheapest (150mbps) service! 


The bottom line is I am saving $40/mo from my previous Rogers service!


Pls comment or ask any questions that might arise.

No comments:

Post a Comment